Whether you’re searching houses for sale in Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Great Barr, Castle Bromwich or the surrounding areas, Green & Company is here to help.
Buying a home can be stressful, but you’re not on your own. From start to finish, our teams will guide you through the buying process, with expert advice and clear communication at every stage:
- Getting started – understand your mortgage options with our in-house Financial Services team
- Property search – register on our database to stay up to date with new properties that match your criteria
- Book a viewing – call, text, email or pop in to your local high street Green & Company branch
- Make an offer – if you’re unsure of anything, just ask our professional teams
- Instruct a solicitor – you’ll need to instruct a conveyancing solicitor once an offer has been accepted; ask about our panel of local solicitors
- Answer any queries – from structural concerns to local schools, a good estate agency is there to support buyers right through until moving day
- Key handover – leaving a lasting impression on moving day because we recognise how special it is to buy a new home
Buying a home - find out more
Visit Propertymark, the go-to organisation for property related questions, which has a series of useful house buying advice and guides available on its website – click here to see them.
Green & Company is proud to be a Propertymark Protected estate agency.
If you prefer to speak to someone with questions about buying a property, call or pop in to your local Green & Company branch today.