Bedford Drive, Sutton Coldfield
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 receptions
- 3 bathrooms
- A Great 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Highly Sought After Quiet Cul De Sac
- Beautiful Lounge & Conservatory
- Formal Lounge, Guest WC & Dining Room
- Extended Kitchen Diner
- Extended Utility Room & Garage
- 4 Great Bedrooms Master With En Suite Shower Room
- Further Family Bathroom & Shower Room
- Beautiful Rear Garden
Thoughtfully Extended 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home * LARGE LOUNGE & CONSERVATORY * Formal Dining Room * EXTEDNED KITCHEN/DINER * 4 Good Bedrooms * Master With En Suite * Further Family Bathroom & Shower Room * STUNNING GARDEN * NO UPWARD CHAIN * Viewing Essential *
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL * Green and Company are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented, thoughtfully extended 4 bedroom detached family home situated within a highly sought after cul de sac in Sutton Coldfield. The home itself is ideally positioned for many well reputed schools for children of all ages, offers excellent road and rail links for those looking to commute as well as superb shopping and leisure facilities at Sutton Coldfield Town Centre. The home itself is approached via a driveway offering parking for a number of vehicles, is entered through an enclosed porch which in turn leads to a large hallway giving access to the great sized formal lounge which enjoys views over the beautiful rear garden, there is a conservatory to the rear offering a multitude of uses, double doors open up in to the dining room at the front. The breakfast kitchen has been extended and has vaulted ceilings offering character and space, the utility room has also been extended and gives access to the garage, a guest cloakroom completes the ground floor. To the first floor there are 4 generous bedrooms, the master has a dressing area and a refitted en suite shower room, there is also a family bathroom and further shower room and is ideal for the family buyer. Particular attention should be given to the beautiful rear garden which offers maximum privacy and a picturesque setting.
Being sold with the added benefit of having no upward chain early inspection is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Approached via a block paved driveway to the front there is an enclosed porch leading to the spacious hallway with oak flooring, stained glass window to the front, coving, stairs rising to the first floor with useful storage cupboard beneath and access to the ground floor accommodation.
GUEST WC Includes a white suite with low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, coved ceiling, tiled flooring and a window to the side.
FORMAL LOUNGE 19' 5" x 14' 4" Maximum into bay (5.92m x 4.37m) A great room for entertaining with a stone fireplace with marble hearth and surround as the focal point, a bay window to the rear with inset spot lights giving views over the lovely garden, coving to the ceiling, 2 ceiling roses and French doors leading out to the conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 11' 2" x 9' 2" (3.4m x 2.79m) Enjoying wonderful views over the garden, there are glazed windows to 3 sides being flooded with natural light, has direct access to the patio and garden and wood effect flooring.
FORMAL DINING ROOM 13' 2" into bay x 10' 6" (4.01m x 3.2m) Having access from the hallway and lounge, there is a bay window to the front, a raised electric fire as the focal point, coved ceiling, radiator and wooden flooring.
EXTENDED BREAKFAST KITCHEN 18' 8" x 9' 4" (5.69m x 2.84m) To include a comprehensive range of wooden fronted wall and base mounted units with complementing work surfaces over and tiled splash backs, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams with down lighting offers space and character, sink and drainer unit, built in oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge and dishwasher, windows to both rear and side, a further door gives access to the rear garden, there is ample space for a dining table and chairs for occasional dining, tiled flooring and radiator and door to the utility room.
UTILITY ROOM 22' x 5' 11" (6.71m x 1.8m) Offering a further range of wall and base mounted units with complementing work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, plumbing and space for white goods, tiled flooring, door to rear garden and door to inner lobby/bin storage which in turn has access to the garage.
A spindled staircase rises to the first floor giving access to the first floor accommodation, the airing cupboard and loft.
BEDROOM ONE 19' 7" Maximum to Dressing Area x 11' 11" (5.97m x 3.63m) A superb master suite with a dressing area to the rear with a range of built in wardrobes with shelving and hanging space, a window to the rear aspect, radiator, coved ceiling and ceiling rose, access to the refitted en suite shower room.
RE FITTED SHOWER ROOM Incorporating a white suite with fully enclosed shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floors, window to front.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 2" x 10' 6" (3.4m x 3.2m) Having window to front coved ceiling and radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 6" x 7' 8" (2.9m x 2.34m) Having windows to both side and rear coving and radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 10' 8" x 8' 5" (3.25m x 2.57m) Having window to front aspect, radiator, coved ceiling and fitted wardrobes.
FAMILY BATHROOM Refitted with a white suite with a P shaped panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin with vanity storage, low level WC, heated towel rail, spot lights and tiled floors and walls.
SHOWER ROOM A further white suite with a fully enclosed shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, fully tiled walls and window to side.
GARAGE 14' 6" x 8' (4.42m x 2.44m) (Please ensure that prior to legal commitment you check that any garage facility is suitable for your own vehicular requirements)
OUTSIDE To the rear of the home is a stunning garden with various access points from the rear of the property, there is a patio area for entertaining surrounded by mature trees, shrubs and flowering borders offering maximum privacy, a sweeping pathway leads to a raised decked area sitting next to an ornamental fish pond. The garden is large and would really have huge appeal to the family buyer.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.