Myring Drive, Sutton Coldfield
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- Beautifully Presented 5 Bedroom 3 Storey Family Home
- Hallway With Guest WC
- Large Lounge
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Family Room
- Utility Room
- Master With En Suite Shower Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Top Floor Suite With Further En Suite
- Double Garage
- Private Rear Garden
STUNNING 3 STOREY 5 BEDROOM EXECUTIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME * EXPENSIVELY FITTED KITCHEN/DINER/FAMILY ROOM * 2 Further Reception Rooms * LUXURY REFITTED FAMILY BATHROOM * 2 En Suite Bedrooms * VIEWING ESSENTIAL *
* DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL * Green and Company are delighted to offer to the market this superbly presented 5 bedroom 3 storey executive detached family home situated within a private cul de sac in central Sutton Coldfield. The home itself is situated within the catchment area for many well reputed schools for children of all ages, offers excellent road and rail links for those clients looking to commute as well as superb shopping and leisure facilities at Sutton Coldfield Town Centre. Internally there is a spacious hallway with guest WC, a large lounge, a further reception/sitting room, a stunning open plan kitchen/dining/family room, and a large utility room. To the first floor there are 4 good sized bedrooms the master features a luxury en suite shower room, particular attention should be given to the recently refitted luxury family bathroom, whilst on the top floor there is a further bedroom with an en suite shower room. To the rear is a lovely low maintenance garden with a side loggia for entertaining and to complete the home is an integral double garage.
Homes of this standard are rare to the market so early inspection is strongly advised to avoid any disappointment.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY With a spindled staircase rising to the first floor, guest WC, wood effect flooring, radiator and access to ground floor accommodation.
GUEST WC Includes a white suite with low level WC, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
FORMAL LOUNGE 19' 8 plus bay" x 11' 2" (5.99m x 3.4m) A superb room for entertaining with a bay window to the front aspect, 2 radiators and double doors leading in to the family area of the dining kitchen.
SNUG/PLAYROOM/OFFICE 15' 5 Maximum" x 10' 8" (4.7m x 3.25m) A room offering a multitude of uses with a window to the front allowing natural light and radiator.
FITTED KITCHEN/FAMILY/DINING AREA 27' 5" x 8' 5 plus 6'11'' 8'10'' (8.36m x 2.57m, 2.11m x 2.69m) A great open plan space with the kitchen area offering a stylish range of comprehensive grey fronted wall and base mounted units with complementing work surfaces over, integrated dishwasher, integrated double oven and hob with extractor fan over, tiled splash backs, sink and drainer unit, space for American style fridge freezer, breakfast bar, tiled flooring, over head spotlights, 2 windows to the rear opening into the family area with ample space for sofa/table and chairs, double doors leading back in to the lounge, double doors to the garden and door to:
UTILITY ROOM 8' 5" x 14' (2.57m x 4.27m) To include a further range of wall and base mounted units with complementing work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit with tiled splash backs, space and plumbing for white goods, window and door to side, tiled flooring, door to double garage and spot lights.
A spindled returning staircase rises to the first floor with access to the first floor landing with radiator, radiator, window to front and access to:
BEDROOM ONE 13' 1" x 11' 2" (3.99m x 3.4m) Window to front, radiator and access to the en suite shower room.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM To now include a stylish suite with fully tiled double width shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring and chrome heated towel rail.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 4" x 10' 7" (3.15m x 3.23m) Window to rear and radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 6" x 11' 1" (2.9m x 3.38m) Window to front and radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 8' x 10' (2.44m x 3.05m) Window to rear and radiator (currently used as a dressing room)
STUNNING LUXURY REFITTED BATHROOM An amazing bathroom which has been expensively remodelled with a freestanding bath with waterfall taps, a large fully enclosed double width shower cubicle, designer sink on a suspended vanity unit, low level WC, window to rear, fully tiled walls and floors, full height heated towel rail.
A further returning staircase rises to the first floor with access to:
BEDROOM FIVE 9' 8" x 12' 7" (2.95m x 3.84m) Velux window allowing natural light, first floor storage cupboard, radiator and door to the en suite shower room.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM A white suite with fully tiled double width shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and velux window.
DOUBLE GARAGE Remains unmeasured so please check the suitability for your own vehicle.
To the rear the garden has been landscaped to include an artificial lawn surrounded by railway sleepers, a slate patio with a covered side loggia which is ideal for entertaining will have huge appeal to the family buyer.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agents understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their solicitor or surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitors or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.