Regents Way, Sutton Coldfield
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 receptions
- 3 bathrooms
- A Superb 4 Bedroom Spacious Family Home
- Bright Interiors Over 3 Floors
- Superb Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Formal Dining Room/Office/Playroom
- Utility & Guest WC
- First Floor Formal Lounge
- Master Suite With Dressing Area & Bathroom
- 2 Further Bathrooms
- Garage & Garden
A Great 4 Bedroom Family Home Offering Spacious Living Over 3 Floors * SUPERB OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM * Office/Dining Room * Master Suite With Dressing Area & En Suite * 2 Further Bathrooms * Viewing Essential *
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL * Green and Company are delighted to offer to the market this superbly presented 3 storey executive detached family home situated within a highly sought after area of Sutton Coldfield. The home itself is superbly placed for many well reputed schools for children of all ages, offers excellent road and rail links for those looking to commute as well as superb shopping and leisure facilities at Sutton Coldfield Town Centre. The home itself offers bright and spacious living accommodation over 3 floors. Approached via a large driveway to the front and entered through a large hallway with a formal dining room/office, a superb full width kitchen/dining/family room and separate utility room and guest WC. To the first floor there is a formal spacious lounge, the master bedroom suite with dressing area and En Suite bathroom a further bedroom and family bathroom. To the top floor there are a further 2 bedrooms which share another bathroom and to complete the home is a private garden ideal for the family buyer and an integral garage.
Homes of this style and size are rare to the market so early inspection is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Entered through a large spacious hallway with stairs rising to the first floor, wood effect flooring, coving, useful storage cupboard, access to the ground floor accommodation and door to the guest WC.
GUESTS WC To include a white suite with low level WC, corner wash hand basin, radiator and wood effect flooring.
DINING ROOM/OFFICE/FAMILY ROOM 10' 9" x 10' 7" (3.28m x 3.23m) A room offering a multitude of uses with a window to the front aspect, wood effect flooring, window to front and radiator.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM 27' 3" x 12' 1" (8.31m x 3.68m) A great room for entertaining with a fitted kitchen comprising a comprehensive range of wall and base mounted units with complementing work surfaces over, integrated double oven, gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled splash backs, central island, spotlights over head, double doors leading out to the rear garden, the kitchen opens to a superb sitting/dining area with ample space for a table and chairs and sofa a raised electric fireplace as the focal point, 2 windows to the rear and radiator, wood effect flooring.
UTILITY ROOM 11' 6" x 5' 4" (3.51m x 1.63m) A further range of matching wall and base mounted units with complementing work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, plumbing and space for white goods, door to side and wood effect flooring.
A spindled staircase rises to the first floor galleried style landing which has access to the formal lounge, 2 bedrooms and bathroom.
FORMAL LOUNGE 18' 7" x 10' 7" (5.66m x 3.23m) A further bright and spacious room with a feature fireplace as the focal point, coving, 2 windows to the rear and coving.
MASTER BEDROOM 19' 7" x 11' 3" (5.97m x 3.43m) A great sized master suite with a window to the front aspect and radiator, walk through dressing area with fitted wardrobes to either side with shelving ad hanging space, door to the En Suite Bathroom.
EN SUITE BATHROOM Having a white suite with panelled bath with shower over and screen, low level WC, wash hand basin, window to rear and radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 14' 6" x 8' 3" (4.42m x 2.51m) Having window to front and radiator.
BATHROOM A further white suite with panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and a large arched window to the front.
A further spindled staircase rises to the first floor giving access to 2 bedrooms which share a bathroom, a window to the rear allows natural light.
BEDROOM THREE 15' 3" Maximum x 12' 3" Maximum (4.65m x 3.73m) Offering a built in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space, window to front and radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 14' 10" x 8' 4" (4.52m x 2.54m) A further built in wardrobe, radiator and window to front.
BATHROOM Including a white suite with panelled bath and separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, low level WC, radiator and window to rear.
REAR GARDEN To the rear of the home is a private garden which has a large decked area which is accessed from the kitchen, ideal for entertaining, a lawned area surrounded by fenced boundaries and mature trees and shrubs.
GARAGE Remains unmeasured (Please ensure that prior to legal commitment you check that any garage facility is suitable for your own vehicular requirements)
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.