Upper Clifton Road, Sutton Coldfield
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- A Beautiful 4 Double Bedroom 3 Storey Family Home
- Many Original Features Throughout
- 2 Formal Reception Rooms
- Refitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Utility Room & Guest WC
- 3 Floor Double Bedrooms
- Refitted Luxury Family Bathroom
- Top Floor Double Bedroom
- Double Garage & Driveway
- Viewing Essential
Are you looking for a beautifully presented Period property which has retained character features but also has a modern feel in a sought after area? Then look no further! Interior viewing essential
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL * Green and Company are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented 3 storey 4 double bedroom period family home situated within a highly sought after prestigious address in Central Sutton Coldfield. The home itself is ideally positioned for many well reputed schools for children of all ages, offers excellent road and rail links for those looking to commute as well as superb shopping and leisure facilities at Sutton Coldfield Town centre and beautiful open park land at Sutton Park which is literally on the doorstep. Having the benefit of off road parking and a double garage, the home is entered through an enclosed porch which leads to the bright and spacious lounge, a further sitting/dining room, a lovely large fitted kitchen diner with doors out to the garden, there is an inner lobby area with a guest WC and a utility room. To the first floor the large landing gives access to 3 of the double bedrooms and a luxury refitted family bathroom, a further staircase rises to the top floor where there is a further double bedroom.
Homes such as this are extremely rare to the market so early inspection is strongly advised to avoid any disappointment.
Approached via a double width driveway giving direct access to the garage, there is a pathway leading to the enclosed porch with quarry tiled flooring and a front door with stained glass windows gives access to:
FORMAL LOUNGE 17' 6" into bay x 17' 0" Maximum (5.33m x 5.18m) A great room for entertaining with high ceilings and deep coving, a feature fireplace as the focal point with low level storage to the side, a bay window allowing natural light, over head spot lights, 2 radiators, a staircase rising to the first floor with further living space into the recess and a door to the sitting/Dining Room.
SITTING/DINING ROOM 14' 4" x 10' 3" (4.37m x 3.12m) A further reception room with elegant proportions with a cast iron open fireplace, a walk in bay window to the side and window to the front, deep coving and radiator.
BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN DINER 12' 4" x 18' 6" (3.76m x 5.64m) Refitted to include a comprehensive range of wall and base mounted units with complementing work surfaces over and tiled splash backs, under floor heating system, space for Range style oven with extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, sink and drainer unit, central island, double doors leading to the garden and a further window allowing natural light, ample space for a large dining table and chairs, over head spot lights and coving, door leads to the inner lobby.
INNER LOBBY Inner Lobby with quarry tiled flooring, central heating boiler and sliding door to the guest WC.
GUEST WC A white suite with low level WC, wash hand basin and window to front.
Steps lead down to the utility area with plumbing and space for white goods, door to the front and door to the double garage.
A spindled staircase rises to the first floor L shaped landing with radiator and picture window with doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 13' 3" x 12' 0" into bay x 9'10'' Minimum (4.04m x 3.66m, 3.00m) A lovely sized master bedroom with a walk n bay window to the side, a further window to the front, radiator and cast iron fire surround.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 3" x 10' 10" (3.43m x 3.3m) A further double bedroom with a cast iron fire surround and deep bay window to the front and radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 12' 2" x 12' 3" (3.71m x 3.73m) Window to the front aspect, radiator and cast iron fire surround and radiator.
LUXURY REFITTED FAMILY BATHROOM Beautifully refitted luxury bathroom to include a fresh modern white suite with free standing bath, deep enclosed tiled shower cubicle with oversized shower head and recessed shelving, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, low level WC and suspended designer chrome heated towel rail as well as integrated Bluetooth speakers in the mirror.
A further spindled staircase rises to the top floor with spot lights over head and a door to bedroom 4.
BEDROOM FOUR 14' 8" x 15' 9" (4.47m x 4.8m) A large room offering a multitude of uses with a forward facing window, full width built in storage cupboards and radiator.
GARAGE 17' 10" x 16' 8" (5.44m x 5.08m) A double garage with up and over door to the front. (Please ensure that prior to legal commitment you check that any garage facility is suitable for your own vehicular requirements)
Outside the garden can be accessed from the kitchen, inner lobby and front driveway, there are mature trees and shrubs to the boundaries allowing privacy and runs around to the side of the property.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.