Glentworth, Walmley, Sutton Coldfield
- 3 bedrooms
- Extended Detached Family Home
- Lounge, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen & Guest WC
- Three Bedrooms
- Office / Bedroom Four
- Bathroom & En-suite
- Internal Inspection Essential
- Excellently Extended
* GREATLY EXTENDED, FANTASTIC LAYOUT * Set within a cul de sac this deceptively spacious home incorporates a lounge, dining room and conservatory, contemporary kitchen, dual aspect double bedroom, master with en suite, office/bedroom 4, ample parking & garage. Viewing is a must
* DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING APPROVAL * Set in a cul de sac, originally the Bromley Design from Bryant Homes, this property has undergone a major re-construction incorporating a double aspect double bedroom over garage. The property now has two spacious doubles, one having en-suite, a good sized single bedroom and an office / fourth bedroom. Further in the property is a refitted kitchen, conservatory with bi-fold doors from dining room, guest cloaks, gardens to front and rear, off road parking and garage. The property must be inspected to be appreciated.
ENTRANCE PORCH Having double glazed windows to side and front, double glazed door to front and door to entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL Having storage cupboard, guest cloakroom, stairs to first floor landing and doors to lounge and kitchen.
LOUNGE 13' x 12' 3" (3.96m x 3.73m) Having double glazed bow window to front, double glazed window to side, double radiator, ceiling light point and coving.
GUEST CLOAKROOM Having low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, full tiling to walls, ceiling light point, extractor fan and heated chrome towel rail.
KITCHEN 13' 10" x 6' 9" (4.22m x 2.06m) Being fitted with a matching range of wall and floor base storage units, double glazed window to rear, door to dining room, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink, roll top work surfaces, tiled floor, electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integral dishwasher, down lighting to ceiling, ceiling light point and single radiator.
DINING ROOM 9' 8" x 7' 9" (2.95m x 2.36m) Having bi-fold double glazed doors to conservatory, ceiling light point, coving and laminate floor.
CONSERVATORY 10' 9" x 12' 0" (3.28m x 3.66m) Being UPVC and brick construction, double glazed windows to side and rear and double glazed French doors to side, laminate floor, ceiling light point with fan and electric wall heater.
FIRST FLOOR GALLERIED LANDING Having double glazed window to front, loft access, single radiator, ceiling light point and doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 10' 4" x 10' 4" (3.15m x 3.15m) Having double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, single radiator, ceiling light point and door to en-suite.
EN-SUITE Having double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, full tiling to walls, shaver point, extractor fan and heated chrome towel rail.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 3" x 8' 8" (3.73m x 2.64m) Having double glazed windows to front and rear, single radiator and ceiling light point.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 1" x 7' 7" (3.07m x 2.31m) Having double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe, single radiator and ceiling light point.
STUDY / BEDROOM FOUR 8' 6" x 4' 6" (2.59m x 1.37m) Having double glazed window to rear, single radiator and ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATHROOM Having double glazed window to rear, panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, single radiator and ceiling light point.
REAR GARDEN Having paved patio to lawn, wood chip play area, further paved patio, access to garage and fence surrounding.
FRONT Having tarmac off road parking, lawn and slated chipped area with cherry blossom tree.
GARAGE 17' 10" x 8' 6" (5.44m x 2.59m) Having up and over door, single glazed door to garden, power and lights.
(Please ensure that prior to legal commitment you check that any garage facility is suitable for your own vehicular requirements)
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.