Wyndley Grove, Sutton Coldfield
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- A Stunning 4 Bedroom 3 Storey Townhouse
- Situated On A Prestigious Private Development
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Beautiful Interiors Throughout
- 2 Bedrooms With Refitted En Suites
- Expensively Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Beautiful Formal Lounge
- Refitted Luxury Family Bathroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
A STUNNING 4 BEDROOM 3 STOREY FAMILY HOME SITUATED ON A PRIVATE DRIVE * Beautifully Presented Throughout * Hallway With Guest WC * Beautiful Kitchen Diner * 2 En Suite Bedrooms * Luxury Family Bathroom * Landscaped Rear Garden * No Upward Chain *
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL * Green and Company are delighted to offer to the market this superbly presented 4 bedroom 3 storey townhouse situated within a highly sought after private development in the heart of Sutton Coldfield. Approached off the tree lined St Bernards Road the home itself is ideally situated for many well reputed schools for children of all ages, offers excellent road and rail links for those looking to commute as well as superb shopping and leisure facilities at Sutton Coldfield Town Centre, not to mention Sutton Park which is a stone's throw away. Situated at the bottom of a private road the home has 2 allocated parking spaces to the front and is entered through a beautiful hallway with tiled flooring, a guest WC and a stunning fitted kitchen breakfast room with patio doors leading out to the landscaped rear garden, there is a guest bedroom to the ground floor which offers a multitude of uses and has a refitted En Suite shower room. On the first floor there is a formal lounge to the rear, a double bedroom and a room currently used as an office, and a luxury refitted family bathroom. The top floor master suite consists of a large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, further storage on the landing area and a refitted en suite shower room. To the rear of the home is a low maintenance landscaped garden which offers maximum privacy and ideal for entertaining.
Homes of this style and standard are rare to the market so early inspection is strongly advised to avoid any disappointment.
Having 2 allocated parking spaces to the front and entered through:
HALLWAY A lovely entrance with tiled flooring that leads in to the kitchen diner, two useful storage cupboards, coving, spotlights overhead, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to:
GUEST WC A white suite with low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator and spotlights.
KITCHEN & BREAKFAST ROOM 12' 3" x 16' 2" (3.73m x 4.93m) Beautifully appointed to include a comprehensive range of wall and base mounted units with complementing Granite work surfaces over, Range style cooker with extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer, washer dryer, fridge freezer, and dishwasher, sink and drainer unit, tiled flooring, coving, spot lights overhead, a window to the rear and patio doors leading out to the rear garden, tiled flooring, ample space for a dining table and chairs for occasional dining and radiator.
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM THREE 8' 4" x 12' 5" (2.54m x 3.78m) A room offering a multitude of uses, there is a window to the front aspect, coving, radiator and a door to the En Suite shower room.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM Refitted to now include a fully tiled corner shower cubicle, low level WC, suspended wash hand basin on a mirrored plinth and spotlights overhead.
A spindled returning staircase rises to the first floor landing with coving spotlights and doors to:
FORMAL LOUNGE 11' 9" x 16' 3" (3.58m x 4.95m) A further elegant room with a feature fireplace as the focal point, 2 windows to the rear aspect overlooking the landscaped garden with 2 radiators beneath, coving and spotlights.
BEDROOM TWO 8' 7" x 11' 4" (2.62m x 3.45m) Having window to front, radiator, spotlights and ample space for free standing furniture.
BEDROOM FOUR 7' 10" x 7' 7" (2.39m x 2.31m) Currently used as an office. Having window to front, radiator and spotlights.
LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM A luxury bathroom with a white suite with an oversize bath with waterfall tap and shower attachment, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and spotlights.
A further staircase rises to the top floor master suite, there is storage on the landing and door to:
BEDROOM ONE 11' 11" plus window recess and minus entrance lobby x 12' 10" (3.63m x 3.91m) A great sized master bedroom with a window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes with shelving and hanging space, loft access, spotlights, radiator and door to the refitted En Suite shower room.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM Refitted to include a fully tiled shower cubicle with double head shower, integrated low level WC, suspended wash hand basin, radiator and Velux window to the rear.
OUTSIDE To the rear of the home is a low maintenance landscaped garden with 2 patio areas for entertaining, fenced boundaries with mature trees and shrubs offering privacy and a most picturesque setting.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold, but as it sits on a private drive there is an annual charge of approximately £100 per annum for the upkeep of the development.
However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.