Riland Road, Sutton Coldfield
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- A Great 2 Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Luxury Refitted Bathroom
- Large Enclosed Private Garden
- Gate To Rectory Park
- Viewing Essential
Is Off Road Parking important to you, yet want a central Sutton location? View this property! Period features throughout and good size private rear garden. VIEWING RECOMMENDED
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL * Green and Company are delighted to offer to the market this superbly presented deceptively spacious 2 bedroom semi detached home situated on a highly sought after most convenient Town Centre Location. The home itself is ideally located for many well reputed schools for children of all ages, offers excellent road and rail links for those looking to commute as well as superb shopping and leisure facilities at Sutton Coldfield Town Centre which are all on the doorstep. Having a parking space to the front the home is entered through a hallway with stairs rising to the first floor, there is a great sized lounge with an archway to the dining area, a fitted kitchen leads out to the private rear garden. To the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms and a recently refitted luxury family bathroom. The garden offers a decked area for entertaining and is surrounded by mature trees and shrubs with the added advantage of having a gate on to Rectory Park.
Homes such as this are rare to the market so early inspection is strongly advised to avoid any disappointment.
In Brief comprises:
HALLWAY With stairs to the first floor and access to:
LOUNGE 12' 6" x 11' 6" (3.81m x 3.51m) A great room for entertaining with high ceilings, a window to the front aspect, a fireplace with a lob burner as the focal point, coving, radiator and an archway through to the dining area.
DINING AREA 12' 7" x 11' 10" (3.84m x 3.61m) With further high ceilings, a window to the rear allowing natural light, coving, radiator, wood effect flooring and door to the fitted kitchen.
FITTED KITCHEN 16' x 7' 6" (4.88m x 2.29m) To include a comprehensive range of wall and base mounted units with complementing work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor over, space for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, windows to both rear and side, door to side decked area and useful pantry and tiled flooring.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing with a window to the side aspect allowing natural light and doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 12' 2" x 15' 5" (3.71m x 4.7m) A superb sized master bedroom again with high ceilings, a large window to the front aspect, radiator, ample space for free standing/built in furniture.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 4" x 10' 2" (2.84m x 3.1m) Having a window to rear and radiator.
LUXURY RE-FITTED BATHROOM 13' 10" x 7' 7" (4.22m x 2.31m) Beautifully appointed to now include and over size free standing bath, double width walk in corner shower cubicle, designer sink with vanity storage, low level WC, chrome heated towel rail, half tiled walls and window to the rear.
Outside there is a large private garden which is accessed via the kitchen, there is a decked area for entertaining, side access, a pathway leads to the bottom of the garden with private access to Rectory Park, mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs to the boundaries offering maximum privacy.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.