Birch Close, Sutton Coldfield
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 2 bathrooms
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Highly Sought After Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Hallway With Guest WC
- Great Sized Lounge
- Large Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Good Bedrooms
- Master With En Suite Shower Room
- Viewing Essential
A SUPERB 3 BED END TERRACE HOME SITUATED WITHIN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER QUIET CUL DE SAC * Off Road Parking & GARAGE * Guest WC * Lovely Lounge * LARGE CONSERVATORY * Fitted Kitchen * MASTER WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM * Viewing Essential *
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL * Green and Company are delighted to offer to the market this superbly presented 3 bedroom end terrace home situated within a highly sought after quiet Cul De Sac in Sutton Coldfield. Being ideally positioned for many well reputed schools for children of all ages, offering excellent road and rail links for those clients looking to commute as well as superb shopping and leisure facilities at Sutton Coldfield Town Centre. Approached via a driveway to the front the home is entered through a hallway with a guest WC, a superb sized lounge leads out to a large Conservatory offering a multitude of uses, a good sized fitted kitchen completes the ground floor. On the first floor there are 3 good bedrooms with storage, the master has an En Suite shower room, there is a family bathroom, a garage and a lovely low maintenance landscaped rear garden.
Homes of this size and standard within this particular location are rare to the market so early inspection is strongly advised to avoid any disappointment.
Approached via a driveway for off road parking and giving access to the garage.
Entered via a hallway with wood effect flooring, stairs rising to the first floor, radiator and door to:
GUEST WC Including a white suite with low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, window to front and radiator.
LOUNGE 16' 11" Maximum x 11' Minimum x 10' 8'' Minimum x 13' 10'' Maximum (5.16m x 3.35m x 3.25m x 4.22m) A great room for entertaining with a fire surround with marble hearth as the focal point, 2 radiators, useful storage cupboard, coving, window to the rear and sliding doors through to the conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 10' 10" x 13' 9" (3.3m x 4.19m) A room offering a multitude of uses and having views and access to the lovely low maintenance rear garden, there are windows to 3 sides, double patio doors leading out to the rear and wood effect flooring.
FITTED KITCHEN 7' 9" x 10' 8" (2.36m x 3.25m) Offering a comprehensive range of matching wall and base mounted units with complementing work surfaces over and tiled splash backs, integrated double oven with gas hob and extractor fan over, integrated fridge and freezer and dishwasher, sink and drainer unit, breakfast bar, window to the front aspect and laminate flooring.
From the hallway the staircase rises to the first floor giving access to:
BEDROOM ONE 17' 10" x 8' 6" to wardrobes (5.44m x 2.59m) A good sized master bedroom with a window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes offering shelving/hanging/storage space, radiator and door to the En suite shower room.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM Having a white suite with fully tiled shower corner shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin and window to the front
BEDROOM TWO 10' 6" x 8' 4" Minimum x 8' 2'' Maximum (3.2m x 2.54m x 2.49m) A further double bedroom with built in storage, window to rear and radiator
BEDROOM THREE 9' 6" x 5' 6" (2.9m x 1.68m) Window to rear, radiator and storage cupboard.
FAMILY BATHROOM To include a white suite with panelled bath with telephone tap shower attachment, low level WC, wash hand basin and tiled walls.
REAR GARDEN To the rear of the home is a private low maintenance garden with a patio area for entertaining, a raised gravelled area surrounded by mature trees and fenced panels offering maximum privacy, there is a gate providing side access and a door to the garage.
GARAGE Remains unmeasured (Please ensure that prior to legal commitment you check that any garage facility is suitable for your own vehicular requirements)
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.