Stephens Road, Walmley, Sutton Coldfield
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 2 bathrooms
- School Catchment Area
- Extended & Tastefully Decorated
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs Shower Room & First Floor Bathroom
- Loft Hobby Room
- Extended Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Shared Driveway Leading To Garage
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
* S C H O O L C A T C H M E N T A R E A * Internal inspection is recommended of this tastefully decorated extended three bedroom traditional semi detached home briefly comprising of entrance porch, lounge, dining area to extended kitchen breakfast room, downstairs shower room, three bedrooms, (bedroom two having drop down ladder to useful hobby room), family bathroom, extensive rear garden, garden to front and shared driveway leading to garage.
* DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING APPROVAL * Internal inspection is recommended of this tastefully decorated extended three bedroom traditional semi detached home briefly comprising of entrance porch, lounge, dining area to extended kitchen breakfast room, downstairs shower room, three bedrooms, (bedroom two having drop down ladder to useful hobby room), family bathroom, extensive rear garden, garden to front and shared driveway leading to garage.
ENTRANCE PORCH Having double glazed door to front with double glazed windows either side, tiled floor, down lighting to ceiling and door to hall.
HALL Having door to front with windows either side, stairs to first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard, double radiator, ceiling light point and doors to:
LOUNGE 12' 9" x 11' 5" excluding bay (3.89m x 3.48m) Having double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, laminate floor, down lighting and coving.
DINING AREA 10' 5" x 8' 1" (3.18m x 2.46m) Having double radiator, tiled floor, down lighting to ceiling, coving and open arch to kitchen breakfast room.
EXTENDED KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM 18' 8" x 10' (5.69m x 3.05m) Being fitted with a matching range of wall and floor base storage units, double glazed window to rear and side and double glazed French doors with double glazed windows either side ro rear, stainless steel sink, roll top work surfaces, tiled splash backs, tiled floor, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, roof light and down lighting to ceiling.
DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM Having double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, full tiling to walls, tiled floor and heated chrome towel rail.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Having double glazed window to side, ceiling light point, coving and doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 11' 6" x 13' into bay (3.51m x 3.96m) Having double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobes, single radiator, laminate floor, ceiling light point and coving.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 6" x 10' 1" (3.51m x 3.07m) Having double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, single radiator, drop down ladder to hobby room, laminate floor and ceiling light point.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 9" x 7' 8" (2.36m x 2.34m) Having double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe over stairs, single radiator, ceiling light point, coving and laminate floor.
HOBBY ROOM Having roof light, laminate floor, storage into eves and ceiling light point.
BATHROOM Having double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiling to walls, heated chrome towel rail and laminate floor.
REAR GARDEN Having block paved patio leading to lawn, shrubs and trees and fence surrounding.
FRONT Having lawned area and shared off road parking leading to garage to the rear.
SINGLE GARAGE (Unmeasured) Having up and over door, door to garden and window to garden.
(Please ensure that prior to legal commitment you check that any garage facility is suitable for your own vehicular requirements)
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.