Elm Road, Sutton Coldfield
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 2 bathrooms
- Superb 4 Bedroom Executive Detached Family Home
- Large Driveway To The Front & Detached Double Garage
- Spacious Hallway With Refitted Guest WC
- Large Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Superb Kitchen Diner
- Large Conservatory
- Beautiful Master Suite With Juliette Balcony
- Refitted En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Private Garden
- EPD Rated D
Beautifully Presented 4 Double Bedroom Executive Detached Family Home * Large Lounge * GREAT KITCHEN DINER * CONSERVATORY * Separate Dining Room * Luxury Master Bedroom & Refitted En Suite * Refitted Family Bathroom * Detached Double Garage * Viewing Essential *
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL * Green and Company are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented 4 bedroom executive detached family home situated within a highly sought after are of Sutton Coldfield. Being well positioned for many well reputed schools for children of all ages, offering excellent road and rail links for those looking to commute as well as superb shopping and leisure facilities at Sutton Coldfield town centre. Approached via a deep re-laid driveway to the front having parking for a number of vehicles, the home is entered through a large hallway with refitted guest WC, there is a formal lounge to the front and a separate dining room, a large kitchen diner with a beautiful conservatory to the rear. To the first floor there are 4 great sized bedrooms, the master suite has vaulted ceilings a Juliette balcony and luxury shower room, a luxury family bathroom completes the first floor. To the rear is a private garden ideal for the family buyer and there is a detached double garage to the front.
Homes such as this are rare to the market so early inspection is strongly advised to avoid any disappointment.
Approached via a large driveway to the front which has been recently re-laid there is access to the double garage, a storm porch leads to:
ENTRANCE HALLWAY A spacious hallway with a returning stair case rising to the first floor, a useful under stairs storage cupboard, designer radiator, coving, Karndean flooring and doors to:
GUEST WC Re fitted to include a white suite with built in low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, granite tops, heated towel rail, window to front and tied flooring.
FORMAL LOUNGE 11' 5" x 19' 8" (3.48m x 5.99m) A great space for entertaining with a feature fireplace with oval cast iron fire surround with gas fire inset, a window to the front aspect, radiator, coving and doors to the conservatory.
SEPARATE DINING ROOM 11' 7" x 11' 1" (3.53m x 3.38m) Ample space for a dining table and chairs, window to front aspect, coving and vintage style radiator, double doors open in to the kitchen diner which also has direct access from the hallway.
KITCHEN DINER 16' 5" x 11' 3" (5m x 3.43m) To include a comprehensive range of matching wall and base mounted units with plinth spot lights above, complementing work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, space for Range style cooker with extractor fan over, breakfast bar, window to the rear aspect, tiled flooring, door to side and door in to the conservatory which in turn leads back in to the formal lounge.
CONSERVATORY 18' 10" x 9' 6" (5.74m x 2.9m) A large room offering a multitude of uses, views over the private rear garden and double doors providing direct access, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
From the hallway there is a returning staircase leading to the first floor landing, there is a large picture window over looking the rear garden and allowing natural light, the landing gives access to:
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE 10' 9" x 11' 3" plus vestibule (3.28m x 3.43m) A lovely sized master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, a Juliette balcony to the rear and a range of built in wardrobes with shelving and hanging space, radiator and an archway leading to the luxury en suite shower room.
LUXURY EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM Recently refitted to include a double walk in shower cubicle, built in vanity storage with high gloss frontage, built in WC, free standing wash hand basin, heated towel rail, complementing tiled splash backs, window to rear and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 7" Maximum x 10' 1" (3.53m x 3.07m) Window to rear, radiator and built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE 11' 8" Maximum x 8' 10" (3.56m x 2.69m) Window to rear and radiator, built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM FOUR 9' Minimum x 9' 3" (2.74m x 2.82m) Window to front, radiator and built in storage.
RE FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM To now include a white suite with panelled bath and shower over with shower screen, built in high gloss vanity storage with low level WC, Granite tops with free standing wash hand basin, heated towel rail and window to rear.
GARAGE Detached double garage to the front which remains unmeasured. (Please ensure that prior to legal commitment you check that any garage facility is suitable for your own vehicular requirements)
REAR GARDEN The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area for entertaining, fenced boundaries and access to the side of the property which offers scope to extend subject to necessary planning permission.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.