Grab a chance to sell your home for FREE!
Tue 03 Jan 2017
Green & Company is giving local people the chance to sell their home for free as part of a huge New Year promotion.
To celebrate our striking new look, twe're selling 14 homes for free across the region; that’s two for every Green & Company sales office. But don’t delay – for the chance to have your completion fees cleared, you must instruct Green & Company before the end of February.
All properties instructed for sale by Green & Company in January and February 2017 will automatically go into a draw and each Green & Company sales office will select two properties at random on 1st March to have their outstanding completion fees cleared.
Paul Ivens, director at Green & Company, said: “The new year is always a busy time for the local property market as people begin to think about moving and this year all eyes will be on Green & Company thanks to our bold new branding.
“Our new signs and shop fronts have already turned heads across the region and now we’re giving people the chance to benefit from a real win-win situation.
“That means all the support, guidance and expert advice you can expect from a leading high street, from the first phone call right through to moving day – and for 14 lucky vendors, no fees to pay.”
To be in with a chance of winning, call our Customer Care Team on 0121 296 1400 to book your valuation or pop into your local high street sales office.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Green & Company (Sales) Ltd (Company no: 09770667). Registered address: 4 Parkside Court, Greenhough Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire.
2. The draws will take place on 1st March 2017.
3. All properties instructed for sale by Green & Company between 1st January 2017 and 28th February 2017 inclusive will be entered.
4. Each Green & Company sales office will draw two winners at random (14 winners in total)
5. Winners will be notified before 10th March 2017. If any winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. Employees of Green & Company or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
7. Winners will have their completion fees cleared. No cash alternative will be offered, prizes cannot be transferred and any payments already made will not be refunded.
8. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and must be a resident of the UK
9. Winners will be randomly selected from all valid entrants
10. Green & Company decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
14. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Customer Care Team, Green & Company, 1 Carlton House, 18 Mere Green Road, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B75 5BS.