Green and Company have teamed up with the charity AnyNest
AnyNest is a not-for-profit organisation that offers a shared ownership plan aimed at helping key workers buy their own home.
The key worker buys the share they can afford, between 25% and 75%, and AnyNest buys the rest.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Must be a key worker, employed by a government or council-funded institution on a permanent contract, working either full or part-time.
- Must be over 18.
- Must reside in the UK.
- The combined income of the applicant(s) is less than £80,000 a year.
- Must be a first-time buyer.
- Must purchase a freehold house with a postcode starting with one of the following: B, CV, ST, WS, DY, WV, WR, TF or HR.
- The price of the house must be less than £300,000 and is not a new build.
- The house does not need more than £5000 of remedial work at the time of purchase.
Interested? Please call us on 0121 296 1400 for more information and to register with us and we will help you find a suitable home.
Visit anynest.co.uk to find out more.