Coles Lane, Sutton Coldfield
- Nicely Presented Mid Terrace House
- 2 Good Size Bedrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom with bath and shower
- 2 Delightful Reception Rooms
- Good size fitted Kitchen
- Good size and private rear garden
- Off Road Parking
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL * Occupying a prime position in a popular residential area this nicely presented mid terraced property is conveniently situated for all amenities including Sutton Town Centre, well reputed Schools and for commuting by both rail and road. The property provides good size living accommodation with two delightful reception rooms and Kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and Large Bathroom with a bath and shower cubicle. The good size rear garden is neatly landscaped and maintains the maximum privacy. The property is ideal for first time buyers and investors and early viewing is strongly recommended.
PORCH Having tiled flooring.
LOUNGE 12' 1" Minimum x 11' 10" (3.68m x 3.61m) Having feature fireplace with tiled hearth and gas coal effect fire, wall light points, coved ceiling, radiator, wood flooring and double glazed leaded bay window to front.
DINING ROOM 12' 2" x 11' 1" (3.71m x 3.38m) Having feature fireplace, coved ceiling, under stairs stores cupboard, radiator, window to rear and quarry tiled floor.
KITCHEN 13' 4" x 6' 11" (4.06m x 2.11m) Having built in cupboards and drawers incorporating one and a half drainer sink unit, matching work tops, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, wood effect flooring, window to side and rear, cooker with electric hob, tiled splash back, wall cupboards with concealed lighting.
LANDING Having access to boarded loft with pull down ladder.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 2" x 11' 6" (3.71m x 3.51m) Having built in wardrobe/cupboard, radiator, feature fireplace and window to rear.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 11" x 11' 6" (3.63m x 3.51m) Having feature fireplace, radiator and double glazed leaded window to front.
BATHROOM Having panelled bath with hand held shower over, fully tiled shower cubicle, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c, window to rear, airing cupboard housing wall mounted central heating boiler.
GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN Having enclosed patio with gate leading to second patio, extensive lawn with surrounding hedging and fencing maintaining maximum privacy, shed and outbuildings for storage.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.
WANT TO SELL YOUR OWN PROPERTY?
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL GREEN & COMPANY BRANCH ON 0121 355 8828
Energy Ratings (EPC)