Birmingham Road, Sutton Coldfield
- A Beautiful 5 Bedroom Traditional Family Home
- Many Original Features Throughout
- Large Hallway With Guest WC
- Formal Lounge & Separate Sitting/Dining Room
- Large Kitchen Diner
- 5 Bedrooms Master En Suite
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Viewing Essential
* DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING APPROVAL * Green and Company are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented 5 bedroom traditional link detached family home situated within a highly sought after area of Sutton Coldfield. Being ideally placed for many well reputed schools for children of all ages, offering excellent road and rail links for those looking to commute as well as superb shopping and leisure facilities at Sutton Coldfield Town centre, all of which are on the doorstep. Combining many original features with the convenience of modern day living this substantial family home must be viewed to appreciate the wealth of accommodation on offer. Approached via a deep driveway with a landscaped front garden the home is entered via an enclosed porch with access to a large hallway, a formal front lounge and rear sitting room opening in to a conservatory, a superb open plan kitchen diner, utility and guest WC. on the first floor there are 5 good sized bedrooms, the master has an En suite shower room and a luxury family bathroom. To complete the home there is a beautiful large rear garden which will have huge appeal to the family buyer.
Homes of this size and standard are rare to the market so early inspection is strongly advised to avoid any disappointment.
In brief the accommodation comprises:
ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH Leading to:
HALLWAY A large entrance hallway with a returning staircase with 2 stained glass windows to the front, a useful under stairs storage cupboard, Parquet flooring, radiator, coving, ceiling rose and doors to:
GUEST WC Having a white suite with low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring and side window.
FORMAL LOUNGE 18' 5" to bay x 12' 2" (5.61m x 3.71m) A superb sized formal living room with a feature fireplace as the focal point with marble hearth, a deep walk in bay to the front, radiator, coving & ceiling rose.
REAR RECEPTION ROOM 17' 6" max x 13' 11" max (5.33m x 4.24m) A further generous reception room offering a multitude of uses with a further feature fireplace as the focal point with cast iron surround and hearth, coving, Parquet flooring, radiator, doors leading in to the conservatory and further double doors through a decorative archway in to the kitchen diner.
CONSERVATORY 11' 3" x 15' 7" x 13' x 5' 7" (3.43m x 4.75m x 3.96m x 1.70m) Having tied flooring and glazed windows to 3 sides and giving direct access and views over the large rear garden and patio, a further side door leads in to:
EXTENDED KITCHEN DINER 26' 1" x 12' 5" (7.95m x 3.78m) A superb open plan kitchen and dining room, the kitchen includes a comprehensive range of matching cream fronted wall and base mounted units with complementing marble work surfaces over and tiled, space for a Range style cooker with extractor fan over and space for an American style fridge freezer, integrated dish washer, sink and drainer unit, breakfast bar, a window to the side, patio doors lead out to the rear garden, tiled flooring, radiator and a door to the covered side passage and converted garage.
From the hallway a returning staircase rises to the first floor landing with 2 stained glass windows to the front and a decorative archway to:
BEDROOM ONE 12' 4" to wardrobe recess x 15' 1" (3.76m x 4.6m) A large master bedroom with a stylish range of fitted wardrobes, a window to the front, radiator, wooden flooring and a door to the En suite shower room.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM A luxury suite to include a double width walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail and Velux window.
BEDROOM TWO 16' 8" x 12' 7" (5.08m x 3.84m) A further large bedroom with a door leading to a Juliette balcony over looking the rear garden, wooden flooring and radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 14' x 9' 8" (4.27m x 2.95m) Having a feature fire surround as the focal point, a window to the rear and radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 8' 5" max x 10' 3" (2.57m x 3.12m) Having a window to the rear, radiator and wooden flooring.
BEDROOM FIVE 8' x 9' (2.44m x 2.74m) Having a window to the side, radiator and wooden flooring.
LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM To include a contemporary white suite with free standing bath and shower attachment, a separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, low level WC, heated towel rail and side window.
GARAGE (Converted for storage puropses) 14' 4" x 9' (4.37m x 2.74m) (Please ensure that prior to legal commitment you check that any garage facility is suitable for your own vehicular requirements)
To the rear of the home there is a stunning large garden with access from both the kitchen and conservatory, a large patio area for entertaining with steps up to a lawn surrounded by mature trees, shrubs and borders which will have huge appeal to the family buyer.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.
WANT TO SELL YOUR OWN PROPERTY?
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL GREEN & COMPANY BRANCH ON 0121 355 8828