Eachelhurst Road, Walmley, Sutton Coldfield
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Set In The Heart of Walmley Village
- No Upward Chain
- Ideal Investment, First Time Buy or Downsize
- Extended Lease On Completion
- Communal Grounds & Parking
- Internal Viewing Recommended
* DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING APPROVAL * Ideal for investment, downsizing or first time buyers, this ground floor two double bedroom apartment set in the heart of Walmley Village offers no upward chain. The property is currently in the process of having the lease extended and in brief comprises of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and family shower room. Outside there are well maintained communal gardens and parking. In more detail the accommodation comprises:
ENTRANCE HALL Having double glazed door to communal hall, ceiling light point, single radiator and doors to:
LOUNGE 12' 1" x 12' (3.68m x 3.66m) Having double glazed window to front, single radiator and ceiling light point.
KITCHEN 10' 4" x 8' (3.15m x 2.44m) Fitted with a matching range of wall and floor base storage units, double glazed window to rear, stainless steel sink, roll top work surfaces, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and ceiling light point.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 1" x 11' 1" (3.68m x 3.38m) Having double glazed window to rear, single radiator and ceiling light point.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 3" max x 12' (3.73m x 3.66m) Having double glazed window to front, single radiator and ceiling light point.
SHOWER ROOM Having double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor and ceiling light point.
OUTSIDE There are well maintained communal grounds and off road parking.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is leasehold, the vendor advises they are currently in the process of extending the Lease. Service Charge is currently running at £1200 per annum to include Ground Rent. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitors or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.
WANT TO SELL YOUR OWN PROPERTY?
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL GREEN & COMPANY BRANCH ON 0121 313 1991