Tamworth Road, Sutton Coldfield
- Superb 4 Bedroom Traditional Home
- Two Formal Reception Rooms
- Large Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Guest WC
- Terrace Overlooking Large Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
- Early Viewing Advised To Avoid Disappointment
* DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING APPROVAL * Green and Company are delighted to offer to the market this superb 4 bedroom traditional detached family home situated within a highly sought after area of Sutton Coldfield. Being ideally placed for many well reputed schools for children of all ages, offering excellent road and rail links for those looking to commute as well as superb shopping and leisure facilities at Sutton Coldfield Town Centre. Approached via a deep driveway to the front the home is entered through a hallway with guest WC, there are 2 formal reception rooms and a large open plan kitchen diner. On the first floor there are 4 good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom, a terrace over looking the large rear garden.
Combining many original features with the convenience of modern day living and being sold with the benefit of having no upward chain, early inspection is strongly advised to avoid any disappointment.
In brief the accommodation comprises:
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Having a staircase rising to the first floor, original leaded light window to the front, wooden flooring and doors to:
GUEST WC To include a white suite with WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM 15' 8" to bay x 11' 9" (4.78m x 3.58m) A superb sized room with a deep walk in bay to the front aspect with stained glass inserts, a large feature fireplace as the focal point, picture rail, wooden flooring, 2 radiators and a beamed ceiling.
REAR RECEPTION ROOM 19' 3" max x 11' 9" (5.87m x 3.58m) A further large reception room with a feature fireplace as the focal point, coving, 2 ceiling roses and patio doors looking over and giving access to the large private rear garden.
KITCHEN DINER Kitchen Area 15' 1" x 7' 9" (4.6m x 2.36m) plus Dining Area 7' 11" x 11' 7" (2.41m x 3.53m) The kitchen includes a comprehensive range of matching cream fronted wall and base mounted units with complementing Granite work surfaces over and splash backs, space for a Range Style cooker with extractor over, integrated dish washer and fridge freezer, central island with Granite work tops and storage beneath, sink and drainer unit, a skylight allowing natural light, a further window to the rear, tiled flooring runs throughout and opens into the dining area with patio doors leading out to the rear garden and a further door to the covered side passage with access to the front and back.
From the hallway a staircase rises to a split level landing with a glazed door leading to a sun terrace/balcony with views over the large rear garden and access to:
BEDROOM ONE 15' 8" x 12' 11" (4.78m x 3.94m) Having a deep walk in bay to the front and radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 9" x 15' 7" (3.58m x 4.75m) Having a window to the rear and radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 4" x 12' 4" (2.54m x 3.76m) Having a window to the front and radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 8' 1" x 10' 1" to bay (2.46m x 3.07m) Having a bay window to the front aspect and radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM To include a matching suite with panelled bath with shower attachment, a fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath heated towel rail and window to the rear. A further guest WC and wash hand basin is situated off the main landing.
GARAGE (Unmeasured) (Please ensure that prior to legal commitment you check that any garage facility is suitable for your own vehicular requirements)
To the rear of the home there is a very large private garden with a patio area for entertaining, mainly laid to lawn and surrounded by mature trees and shrubs to the boundaries offering maximum privacy and ideal for the family buyer.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.
WANT TO SELL YOUR OWN PROPERTY?
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL GREEN & COMPANY BRANCH ON 0121 355 8828