Park Lane, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield
- New Build - Part Exchange Considered
- Exceptional Detached Home
- Living Room
- Guest WC
- Open Plan Kitchen / Family Room
- Four Bedrooms
- En-suite & Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Garden To Rear
- Available With Help To Buy
* DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING APPROVAL * An exceptional new build detached property situated on a new development at The Paddock, ideally located for the M42 and M6 Toll Road. Briefly comprising of living room, guest WC, open plan kitchen and family room, four good sized bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom, off road parking to side & garden to rear.
N.B. * Service charge payable of approximately £20 per month.
LOUNGE 17' 7" x 11' 6" (5.36m x 3.51m)
KITCHEN 28' 5" x 14' 9" (8.66m x 4.5m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 9" x 12' 10" max (4.5m x 3.91m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 4" x 10' 10" (3.76m x 3.3m)
BEDROOM THREE 11' 1" x 10' 3" (3.38m x 3.12m)
BEDROOM FOUR 11' 9" x 6' 1" (3.58m x 1.85m)
OUTSIDE Garden to rear and off road parking to front.
AVAILABLE WITH HELP TO BUY The Government has created the Help to Buy scheme to help people take steps to buy their own home. Whether you want to get onto the housing ladder or move up it, Help to Buy makes it possible to buy a new-build or existing home priced up to £600,000 with as little as a 5% deposit.
With a Help to Buy: equity loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
For more information (including terms & conditions and advice on fees and paying back your loan) please download the Help-to-Buy equity loan buyers guide form