Ashfurlong Crescent, Sutton Coldfield
- Highly Sought After Loaction
- Extended Traditional 3 Bedroom Semi
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Conservatory & Office/Playroom
- Extended Kitchen Diner & Utilty Room
- Guest WC
- 3 Great Sized Bathroom
- Large Family Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden
* DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING APPROVAL * Green and Company are delighted to offer to the market this superbly presented and thoughtfully extended 3 bedroom semi detached family home situated within a highly sought after area of Sutton Coldfield. Being ideally placed for many well reputed schools for children of all ages, offering excellent road and rail links for those looking to commute as well as superb shopping and leisure facilities at Sutton Coldfield Town Centre. Approached via a large driveway to the front the home is entered through an enclosed porch with access to the lounge and dining area which in turn leads to a large conservatory, an extended kitchen diner and utility room, and office/playroom and guest WC. On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms and a superb sized family bathroom and to complete the home there is a large rear garden which will have huge appeal to the family buyer.
Homes of this size and standard are rare to the market so early inspection is strongly advised to avoid any disappointment.
In brief the accommodation comprises:
ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH Leading to hallway.
HALLWAY Having a returning staircase rising to the first floor, wood effect flooring, radiator and doors to:
GUEST WC To include a white suite with Low Level WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and flooring, a side window and useful storage cupboard.
LOUNGE 14' 5" to bay x 10' 9" (4.39m x 3.28m) A spacious lounge with a deep walk in bay to the front, coving, radiator and opening in to the formal dining area.
DINING AREA 10' 9" x 11' 6" (3.28m x 3.51m) A further spacious reception room with wood effect flooring, radiator, coving and sliding patio doors in to the conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 13' 2" x 11' 9" max x 9' 9" (4.01m x 3.58m x 3.01m) A room offering a multitude of uses with glazed windows to 3 sides, tiled flooring, patio doors giving direct access to and views over the large rear garden and a door leading directly in to the refitted kitchen.
REFITTED KITCHEN DINER 14' 3" x 12' 5" (4.34m x 3.78m) To include a comprehensive range of contemporary high gloss matching wall and base mounted units with complementing work surfaces over and glass splash backs, integrated oven and hob with extractor over, integrated dish washer and fridge, sink and drainer unit, window to the rear, ample space for a dining table and chairs for casual dining and a door to the utility room.
UTILITY ROOM 15' 7" x 4' 5" (4.75m x 1.35m) Having plumbing and space for white goods, wall and base mounted units, a door to the rear and a door to the side storage area:
SIDE STORAGE AREA 15' 6" x 4' 5" (4.72m x 1.35m) Having a door to the front.
OFFICE / PLAYROOM 15' 2" x 8' 6" (4.62m x 2.59m) Having many uses and currently used as a home office with a window to the front, radiator, rear storage cupboard and spotlights.
From the hallway a returning staircase rises to the first floor landing with access to:
BEDROOM ONE 11' x 14' 3" to bay (3.35m x 4.34m) A large master bedroom with a deep walk in bay to the front, radiator and space for free standing or built in furniture.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 7" x 10' 1" (3.53m x 3.07m) A further great sized bedroom with a window to the rear and radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 2" x 12' 6" (2.79m x 3.81m) Having windows to both front and side and radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM To include a matching white suite with P shaped bath with shower and shower screen, wash hand basin with built in vanity storage beneath low level WC, 2 chrome heated towel rails and windows to the rear.
To the rear of the home there is a large garden with a patio area for entertaining, mainly laid to lawn and surrounded by mature trees and shrubs to the boundaries offering maximum privacy and ideal for the family buyer.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.
WANT TO SELL YOUR OWN PROPERTY?
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL GREEN & COMPANY BRANCH ON 0121 355 8828
Energy Ratings (EPC)