Moorfield Drive, Sutton Coldfield
- Three Bedrooms
- Porch and Lounge
- Dining Kitchen
- Guest Cloakroom and Playroom
- Small Utility Room
- Bathroom and Separate W.C
- Double Glazed and Centrally Heated
- Front and Rear Gardens & Multi-Vehicle Driveway
- EPC Rated C
* DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING APPROVAL* Green and Company are pleased to offer for sale this superbly maintained mid-townhouse in a very much sought after cul-de-sac within Boldmere. The location gives great access to premium shopping at Boldmere and Sutton Coldfield Centre as well as all other local amenities. Affording an easy commute into Birmingham City Centre and giving great access to the motorway network via the nearby M6 and M42. Chester Road Railway Station is a short stroll away and is served by six trains an hour in each direction, with an average journey time to Birmingham New Street of around 13 minutes. Local schooling includes Boldmere Junior School, Wylde Green Primary School, Court Farm Primary School, St Nicholas Catholic Primary School, Highclare Independent School and St Edmund Campion Catholic School & Sixth Form Centre (catchment areas should be checked). Accommodation comprises Porch, Lounge, Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen, Playroom, Small Utility Room, Guest Cloakroom, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom and Separate W.C. Further benefits include double glazing, central heating, front and rear gardens and multi-vehicle driveway. Immediate viewing is essential in order to avoid genuine disappointment.
PORCH With door to;
LOUNGE 16' 6" x 11' 1" (5.03m x 3.38m) With central heating radiator, stairs rising to the first floor, fireplace and glazed double doors to;
DINING KITCHEN 19' x 10' 3" max 8' 9" min (5.79m x 3.12m) With a range of modern and stylish eye and base level units with work-surface over incorporating Belfast style sink, hob with extractor hood over, integrated oven, built-in fridge, dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, central heating radiator, part tiled floor, double glazed window to the rear, double glazed French doors to the rear and door to;
PLAY ROOM 7' 6" x 6' 7" (2.29m x 2.01m) With central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front and doors to;
SMALL UTILITY ROOM With plumbing for appliance and laminate flooring.
GUEST CLOAKROOM With low flush w.c, wash hand basin, tiled splash-back, laminate flooring and built-in cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING With coving to ceiling, loft access and doors off to;
BEDROOM ONE 13' 1" x 11' (3.99m x 3.35m) With central heating radiator, fitted wardrobe with sliding doors and double glazed window to the front.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 7" max 8' 11" x 10' max into wardrobe (3.23m x 3.05m) With built-in cupboard, fitted wardrobe, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 9" x 7' 11" (2.97m x 2.41m) With central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front.
BATHROOM With bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled floor and frosted double glazed window to the rear.
W.C With low flush w.c, part tiled walls and frosted double glazed window to the rear.
FRONT Having a lawned garden flanked by tandem driveway giving multi-vehicle off road parking.
REAR GARDEN With a paved patio with lawned garden beyond with steps up to further lawned area flanked by paved seating area.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.
WANT TO SELL YOUR OWN PROPERTY?
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL GREEN & COMPANY BRANCH ON 0121 321 3991
Energy Ratings (EPC)