Bassett Close, Sutton Coldfield
- Superb Semi Detached Bungalow
- Quiet Location Yet Close to Sutton Town Centre
- Good Size Lounge
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Lovely Private Rear Garden
- Internal Viewing Essential
- EPC Rated C
* DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING APPROVAL * Occupying a prime position at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac this semi detached bungalow is conveniently situated for all amenities including Sutton town centre and for commuting by both rail and road. The property provides nicely presented living accommodation with the benefit of good size lounge, fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms and shower/wet room. Another feature of the property is the neatly landscaped rear garden which provides a most pleasant setting. The property also benefits from a garage and driveway providing off road parking.
Interior viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate this delightful bungalow.
HALL Having built in stores cupboard, radiator and laminate flooring.
LOUNGE 16' 6" x 11' 2" (5.03m x 3.4m) Having feature fireplace with electric coal effect fire, radiator, wall light points, coved ceiling and double glazed window to front.
KITCHEN 8' 9" x 6' 8" (2.67m x 2.03m) Having built in cupboards and drawers incorporating single drainer sink unit, matching worktops, double glazed window to front, tiled splash back, wall cupboards, built in oven with four burner gas hob with extractor fan over and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
BEDROOM ONE 10' 8" to wardrobes x 10' 4" (3.25m x 3.15m)
Having built in wardrobes, double glazed window to rear and radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 4" x 7' 4" (2.84m x 2.24m) Having laminate flooring, door to garden and radiator.
SHOWER/WET ROOM Having shower with curtain, tiled walls, radiator, close coupled w.c, half pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window to side and down lights.
GARAGE 16' 6" x 8' 3" (5.03m x 2.51m) (Please ensure that prior to legal commitment you check that any garage facility is suitable for your own vehicular requirements)
REAR GARDEN Having patio, lawn, surrounding hedging, fully stocked borders. Access to detached garage. Neatly landscaped and provides a most pleasant setting.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
TENURE The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.
Energy Ratings (EPC)