Yew Tree Villas, Sheffield Road, Boldmere
- A WELL PRESENTED VICTORIAN MID TERRACED
- LOUNGE DINING ROOM
- SUPERBLY EXTENDED COMPREHENSIVELY FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- WELL APPOINTED GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS
- WELL MAINTAINED GARDEN AND DRIVEWAY TO THE REAR
- INTERNAL VIEWING RECOMMEND
* DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING APPROVAL * This well presented Victorian mid-terraced home hidden away in this popular residential location, close to local amenities including the shops, bars and restaurants within Boldmere, with public transport connections including Chester Road train station within walking distance, and transport links into both Birmingham City centre, Sutton Coldfield town centre and the motorway network. The accommodation briefly comprises:- Vestibule entrance, reception hallway, superb open plan kitchen/diner/lounge, utility, well appointed ground floor bathroom, landing, two first floor bedrooms plus study and WC. Outside the property is set off a quiet walkway off Sheffield Road behind a neat fore garden and to the rear is a driveway providing off road parking. In more detail the accommodation comprises:
OUTSIDE To the front the property is set back from the main pathway behind a neat, lawned fore garden with fencing to perimeter, a variety of shrubs and trees and external lighting.
VESTIBULE ENTRANCE HALL Approached via leaded effect double glazed entrance door with transom style double glazed window over, tiled floor and glazed door leading through to reception hallway.
RECEPTION HALLWAY Having tiled floor, radiator, stairs off to first floor accommodation, coving to ceiling and door leading through to:
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / DINING ROOM / KITCHEN Lounge Area 11' 3" x 11' 10" (3.43m x 3.61m) The focal point of the room is a chimney breast with feature wooden mantle piece and inset cast iron fire place, ornate coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed sliding patio door giving access to front garden and opening through to:
Dining Area 12' x 11' 9" (3.66m x 3.58m) Having space for dining table and chairs, fireplace with brick surround, tiled floor, useful built-in under stairs storage cupboard and opening leading through to:
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 11" x 8' 8" (4.24m x 2.64m) Having a matching range of wall and base units with solid wood worktop surfaces over, incorporating feature inset Belfast sink unit with chrome mixer tap, complementary tiled splash back surround, space for Range cooker with double extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher and wine cooler, floor radiator, feature turret style double glazed sky light, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door giving access to rear, down lighting and opening through to utility area.
UTILITY Having space and plumbing for washing machine with worktop surfaces over, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, opaque double glazed window to side and door leading through to:
GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM Being well appointed with a white suite comprising double ended panelled bath with mains fed shower over, vanity wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and cupboards and drawers below, low flush WC, complementary brick effect tiled splash back surrounds, tiled floor, radiator, down lighting and opaque double glazed window to side elevation.
LANDING Being approached via staircase with balustrade with access to loft via pull down ladder, door to WC and doors off to bedrooms and study.
WC Having a white suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, complementary tiled splash back surrounds, half height wood panelling to walls and tiled floor.
BEDROOM ONE 15' 3" x 11' 2" (4.65m x 3.4m) With chimney breast with feature cast iron fire place, fitted picture rail, stripped wood flooring, radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 11" x 9' 1" (3.63m x 2.77m) Having chimney breast with fire place, fitted picture rail, radiator and double glazed window to rear elevation.
OFFICE / STUDY 8' 9" x 6' 9" (2.67m x 2.06m) Having opaque double glazed window to side, radiator and double glazed French doors leading to sun balcony.
SUN BALCONY Having a Westerly aspect with wrought iron railings and decked seating area.
OUTSIDE To the rear there is a paved driveway providing off road parking and useful brick built garden store.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.
WANT TO SELL YOUR OWN PROPERTY?
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL GREEN & COMPANY BRANCH ON 0121 321 3991
Energy Ratings (EPC)