Hermitage Drive, Walmley, Sutton Coldfield
- Well Presented End Terraced Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Family Bathroom
- Attractive Well Stocked Beautifully Maintained Rear Garden
- Tandem Parking For Two Cars
- Internal Viewing Essential
- EPC Rated D
* DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING APPROVAL * Set in a popular cul de sac, ideal for first time buyers or investment opportunity, this two bedroom end of terrace property must be viewed internally to be appreciated. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen / diner, two bedrooms, family bathroom, attractive well stocked and beautifully maintained garden to rear, small frontage and tandem parking for two cars to side. In more detail the accommodation comprises:
ENTRANCE HALL Having double glazed door to front, ceiling light point and door to lounge.
LOUNGE 13' 10" x 13' (4.22m x 3.96m) Having double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor landing, double radiator, two ceiling light points and door to kitchen / diner.
KITCHEN / DINER 12' 9" x 9' 1" (3.89m x 2.77m) Being fitted with a matching range of wall and floor base storage units, double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors to rear, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink, tiled floor, tiled splash backs, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, double radiator, two ceiling light points and coving.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Having loft access with pull down ladder to boarded loft and doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 13' max x 12' (3.96m x 3.66m) Having double glazed window to front, fitted and built-in wardrobe, single radiator and ceiling light point.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 2" x 6' 6" max (3.4m x 1.98m) Having double glazed window to rear, single radiator and ceiling light point.
BATHROOM Having double glazed window to front, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, shaver point, extractor fan, part tiling to walls, double radiator and ceiling light point.
OUTSIDE To the rear there is paved patio leading to well stocked garden comprising of lawn, borders with shrubs, plants and trees, further patio area and fence surrounding.
To the front there is a planted frontage and block paved tandem off road parking to side.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.
WANT TO SELL YOUR OWN PROPERTY?
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL GREEN & COMPANY BRANCH ON 0121 313 1991
Energy Ratings (EPC)