Douglas Road, Sutton Coldfield
- Tastefully Decorated & Largely Extended Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Guest Cloakroom
- Large Extended Kitchen / Diner / Family Room
- Garage Split Into Storage & Laundry
- Family Bathroom
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking To Front
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rated E
* DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING APPROVAL * Internal inspection is a must on this tastefully decorated largely extended three bedroom semi detached property in close proximity to Sutton Town Centre, Bus Routes, Train Stations, Local Schools and Local Amenities. The property briefly comprises storm porch, hall, guest cloakroom, lounge / dining room, large extended kitchen / diner / family room, laundry and garage (the laundry and garage was originally garage, now split into two and the garage is now used for storage). On the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a spacious garden to rear and off road parking to front. In more detail the accommodation comprises:
STORM PORCH Leading to entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL Having double glazed door to front, single glazed window to garage, single radiator, ceiling light point, stairs to first floor landing and doors to:
RECEPTION ROOM ONE 13' 8" into bay x 10' 10" (4.17m x 3.3m) Having double glazed bay window to front, single radiator and ceiling light point.
RECEPTION ROOM TWO 14' 7" into bay x 10' 9" (4.44m x 3.28m) Having double glazed windows either side of double glazed French doors to rear, cast iron wood burner, single radiator, ceiling light point and coving.
KITCHEN / DINER / FAMILY ROOM 18' 4" x 14' 1" (5.59m x 4.29m) Being fitted with a matching range of wall and floor base storage units, double glazed windows to rear and side, double glazed lantern to ceiling, double glazed French doors to rear, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink, roll top work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher and fridge, down lighting, three ceiling light points, double radiator, laminate floor and door to laundry.
LAUNDRY 6' x 6' 5" (1.83m x 1.96m) With plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, tiled floor and door to garage (now used as storage).
GARAGE (NOW USED AS STORAGE) 8' x 7' 3" (2.44m x 2.21m) With roller door, power and light.
DOWNSTAIRS WC Having low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and down lighting.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Having double glazed window to side, loft access with pull down ladder, ceiling light point and doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 14' 7" into bay x 10' 10" into wardrobes (4.44m x 3.3m) Having double glazed bay window to rear, two double built-in wardrobes, single radiator and ceiling light point.
BEDROOM TWO 14' 1" into bay x 10' 10" (4.29m x 3.3m) Having double glazed bay window to front, double radiator and ceiling light point.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 2" x 7' (2.18m x 2.13m) Having double glazed window to front, single radiator and ceiling light point.
BATHROOM Having double glazed window to rear and side, panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, part tiling to walls, tiled floor, double radiator, heated chrome towel rail and ceiling light point.
OUTSIDE To the rear there is a paved patio leading to lawn, borders with shrubs, plants and trees and fence surrounding.
To the front there is tarmac off road parking and planted border.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.
WANT TO SELL YOUR OWN PROPERTY?
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL GREEN & COMPANY BRANCH ON 0121 355 8828
Energy Ratings (EPC)