Tudor Court, Midland Drive, Sutton Coldfield
- Second Floor Retirement Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- No Upward Chain
- Tastefully Decorated & Beautifully Maintained
- Lounge / Diner
- Shower Room
- Attractive Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- Communal Parking, Laundry, Lounge & Guest Facilities
* DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING APPROVAL * An exceptional top floor retirement flat set in a popular over 60's retirement complex, set in close proximity to Sutton Town Centre, a short distance to Sutton Train Station and local amenities. Internal inspection is recommended of this beautifully maintained, tastefully decorated and modernised two bedroom apartment. The property offers no upward chain and comprises entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms, shower room, attractive well-maintained communal gardens and grounds and communal parking. The apartment offers Independent living and the development benefits from use of a communal lounge, guest and laundry facilities. The property must be viewed and in more detail the accommodation comprises:
ENTRANCE HALL Having Oak floor, two storage cupboards, ceiling light point, coving, electric wall mounted heater and doors to:
LOUNGE / DINER 17' 8" x 15' 8" max into L-shape (5.38m x 4.78m) Having Oak flooring, double glazed window to side, electric fire, two ceiling light points, coving, electric wall mounted heater and archway through to kitchen.
KITCHEN 9' 1" x 6' (2.77m x 1.83m) Being fitted with a matching range of wall and floor base storage units, ceramic sink, roll top work surfaces, tiled splash backs, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, integrated fridge and freezer, Oak floor, ceiling light point and coving.
BEDROOM ONE 17' 8" x 8' 6" (5.38m x 2.59m) Having double glazed window to side, built-in wardrobes, electric wall mounted heater, ceiling light point and coving.
BEDROOM TWO 14' 5" max x 8' 7" (4.39m x 2.62m) Having double glazed window to side, electric wall mounted heater, ceiling light point and coving.
SHOWER ROOM Having a large double walk-in shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, heated chrome towel rail and electric wall heater, part tiling to walls, Oak flooring and ceiling light point.
OUTSIDE There are attractive well maintained and well stocked communal gardens, grounds and communal parking.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
TENURE The Agent understands that the property is leasehold with approximately 93 years remaining. Service Charge is currently running at £2349.12 per annum and Ground Rent is currently running at £521.44 per annum. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitors or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.
WANT TO SELL YOUR OWN PROPERTY?
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL GREEN & COMPANY BRANCH ON 0121 355 8828
Energy Ratings (EPC)