Austin Street, Castle Vale, Birmingham
- Superb Ground Floor Studio Apartment
- All Bills Included In Service Charge (Except Council Tax)
- Open Lounge / Kitchenette
- Shower Room
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Internal Viewing Essential
- EPC Rated C
* DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING APPROVAL * Set on the most modern part of the Castle Vale Estate this superb ground floor studio apartment is ideal for first time buyers as all bills except council tax are included in the service charges. The property is priced keenly to sell and is set in close proximity to local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises: open plan lounge / kitchenette, shower room and bedroom, allocated parking and communal gardens. In more detail the accommodation comprises:
LOUNGE / KITCHEN 14' 2" x 8' max (4.32m x 2.44m) Having double glazed window to front, door to front, door to shower room, open arch to bedroom, double radiator, laminate floor, extractor fan and ceiling light point. The kitchen area comprises of base units, stainless steel sink, roll top work surfaces, electric oven, electric hob, down lighting and laminate floor.
BEDROOM 8' x 8' (2.44m x 2.44m) Having double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, single radiator, laminate floor and ceiling light point.
SHOWER ROOM Having shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, plumbing for automatic washing machine, single radiator and ceiling light point.
OUTSIDE There are communal gardens and allocated parking.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is Leasehold with approximately 109 years remaining. Service Charge is currently running at £157 per month which includes all bills apart from Council Tax. Ground Rent is currently running at £65 per annum. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitors or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.
WANT TO SELL YOUR OWN PROPERTY?
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL GREEN & COMPANY BRANCH ON 0121 313 1991
Energy Ratings (EPC)