If you have a home to sell in Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Castle Bromwich, Great Barr or surrounding areas, contact your local Green & Company high street estate agent branch here for a free market appraisal.
What happens at a market appraisal?
- Our expert marketing consultant will begin by using their own experience, insight and all available resources to identify the most recent sales in your neighbourhood and how they might reflect on your sale
- They will visit the property to meet you. This is your opportunity to tell them about any improvements or upgrades you’ve made
- They’ll explain what Green & Company does to maximise exposure, as well as the various selling options available to you
- They’ll leave you with a suggested asking price, as well as a Green & Company brochure to remind you of our services
- If you wish to choose Green & Company to sell your home, they can take photos at this visit or return on another day
- The market appraisal should last no more than one hour
Contact your local Green & Company office to book a market appraisal today.