>> Need to understand the process after accepting an offer? View our step-by-step guide.
If you’re looking for an estate agent in Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Great Barr, Castle Bromwich or the surrounding areas to sell your home, speak to Green & Company.
Selling a property can be a daunting task, which is why you need a local estate agent you can rely on. Our expert sales teams, based locally in our established high street branches, are here to guide you through the complex selling process, with expert advice and clear communication at every stage:
- Thinking about moving – understand your mortgage options with our in-house Financial Services team
- Choose an estate agent – book a FREE market appraisal and discover what makes us different
- Market your property – proactive marketing to attract potential buyers
- Instruct a solicitor – you’ll need to instruct a conveyancing solicitor to handle your sale
- Arrange viewings – accompanied or unaccompanied, it’s your choice
- Receive an offer – if you’re unsure of anything, just ask our professional teams
- Find your next property – make use of our linked network of offices to find your next home
- Answer any sale queries – supporting you right through until moving day
- Key handover – one less thing for you to think about
Selling a home – find out more
Visit Propertymark, the go-to organisation for property related questions, which has a series of useful guides available for sellers on its website – you can view them here.
Green & Company is proud to be a Propertymark Protected estate agency.
If you prefer to speak to someone, call or pop in to your local Green & Company branch today.