If you’re buying or selling a property, whether domestic or commercial, you may need a property survey to protect your investment or to satisfy your buyer. Green & Company’s Professional Services team has the experience and local knowledge you need for full peace of mind before you take your next step.
Why would I need a survey?
If you are not sure how a survey could help you, watch these videos produced by RICS, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors:
How can Green & Company help?
Whether you are looking for informal, expert advice or a detailed written report, our team of professionally qualified Chartered Surveyors can assist with:
- Independent homebuyer surveys
- Commercial property matters
- Schedules of condition
- Plus other property surveys
A mortgage valuation won’t point out any necessary repairs or structural issues that could cost you money further down the line.
Instead, choose a Homescore report from Green & Company’s team of Chartered Surveyors, which uses a clear rating from 1-10 for all key areas of the property to quickly and easily identify any areas of concern.
Find out more - download our flyer here.
Regulated by RICS
For added peace of mind, Green & Company is regulated by RICS, which demonstrates that we can be trusted to deliver high standards of service. To be regulated by RICS, a firm must:
- Practise to globally recognised standards
- Behave ethically, and act with integrity and honesty
- Have the required skills and competencies to do the job
- Manage conflicts of interests transparently
- Safeguard the security of client money
- Manage its finances appropriately
- Provide adequate and appropriate indemnity for all work
- Handle complaints and disputes fairly
Want to know more?
Call 0121 241 3030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.