Tamworth Road, Sutton Coldfield
- 4 bedrooms
- Superb Traditional Semi Detached
- Highly Sought After Position
- Formal Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Great Breakfast Kitchen with Side Utility
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Guest Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Large Family Bathroom
- Superb Large Rear Garden
- EPC Rated E
Superb Traditional Four Bed Semi Detached in a Highly Sought After Position
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL * Green and Company are delighted to offer to the market this superb traditional semi detached family home situated within a highly sought after road within Sutton Coldfield. Being well placed for many well reputed schools for all ages, offering excellent road and rail links for those looking to commute as well as superb shopping and leisure facilities at Sutton Coldfield Town Centre. Approached via a driveway to the front the home is entered through an enclosed entrance hallway which leads to a lovely panelled hallway, a formal lounge and separate dining room, a great breakfast kitchen with side utility room and garage. To the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms, the guest bedroom has an En Suite shower room, a further nursery/office and a large family bathroom. To the rear is a superb large rear garden which is ideal for the family buyer.
Properties such as this are rare to the market so early inspection is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Approached via a driveway to the front there is an enclosed porch giving access to the hallway.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY 9' x 9' (2.74m x 2.74m) A large impressive panelled hallway with wooden flooring and picture rail, a staircase to the first floor, radiator and doors to:
FORMAL LOUNGE 16' 2" to bay x 12' (4.93m x 3.66m) A lovely room for entertaining with a feature fireplace as the focal point, a deep bay window to the front aspect, radiator, picture rail and coving.
DINING ROOM 13' to rear bay x 12' 5" (3.96m x 3.78m) A further formal reception room with doors to patio doors to the rear giving access to and views over the large rear garden, a feature fireplace as the focal point, wooden flooring and designer radiator.
DINING KITCHEN 14' 1" Maximum x 11' Minimum x 12' (4.29m x 3.35m x 3.66m) To include a matching range of wall and base mounted units with complementing work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, integrated oven and gas hob, dishwasher, space for a dining table and chairs for casual dining, tiled flooring, useful walk in pantry and door to the side utility room.
UTILITY ROOM 5' 4" x 14' 11" (1.63m x 4.55m) Having doors to both front and rear, plumbing for white goods.
From the hallway a returning staircase rises to the floor, there is a stained glass window to the side and leads to a spacious landing with doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 14' 6" to bay x 12' 1" (4.42m x 3.68m) A great sized master with a deep bay window to the front, cast iron fire surround, radiator and picture rail.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 2" x 12' 4" (4.01m x 3.76m) A further double bedroom with a window to the front aspect, radiator wood effect flooring and coving.
BEDROOM THREE 12' 10" Maximum x 10' 9" Maximum (3.91m x 3.28m) Having a window to the rear, radiator, picture rail and double doors to an En suite shower room with fully tiled shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
OFFICE/NURSERY 7' 2" x 6' 6" (2.18m x 1.98m) Having window to side, radiator and loft access.
FAMILY BATHROOM A large bathroom with free standing roll top bath with telephone tap attachment, fully enclosed shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
OUTSIDE To the rear is a superb sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs to the boundaries, a patio area for entertaining and an ideal family space.
GARAGE (Please ensure that prior to legal commitment you check that any garage facility is suitable for your own vehicular requirements)
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.
WANT TO SELL YOUR OWN PROPERTY?
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL GREEN & COMPANY BRANCH ON 0121 355 8828