Oak Way, Sutton Coldfield
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Highly Sought After Quiet Cul De Sac
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Hallway With Guest WC
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining Room & Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Great Bedrooms
- Luxury En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Private Good Sized Garden
A Stunning 3 Bedroom Executive Detached Family Home * Hallway With Guest WC * 2 Formal Reception Rooms * Beautiful Conservatory * 3 Great Beds * Luxury En Suite & Family Bathroom * Private Rear Garden * Viewing Essential *
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL * Green and Company are delighted to offer to the market this superb 3 bedroom executive detached family home situated within a highly sought after area of Sutton Coldfield. Being ideally placed for many well reputed schools for children of all ages, offering excellent road and rail links for those looking to commute as well as superb shopping and leisure facilities at Sutton Coldfield Town Centre. Approached via a deep driveway to the front the home is entered through a spacious hallway with guest WC, a formal lounge to the front has double doors to the separate dining room which in turn leads to a beautiful conservatory and fitted kitchen. On the first floor there are 3 good sized bedrooms, the master bedroom has a luxury En Suite Shower Room and the family bathroom has also been beautifully refitted, to complete the home there is a garage and a lovely private rear garden.
Homes such as this are rare to the market so early inspection is strongly advised to avoid any disappointment.
In Brief the accommodation comprises:
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Having a returning staircase rising to the first floor with useful storage cupboard beneath, Oak flooring, radiator and doors to:
GUEST WC Re-fitted to include a white suite with low level WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
FORMAL LOUNGE 13' 2" x 12' 4" (4.01m x 3.76m) A superb room for entertaining with a deep bay window to the front aspect, Oak flooring, radiator, coving and double doors to the formal Dining Room.
DINING ROOM 10' 11" x 7' 10" (3.33m x 2.39m) Having continued oak flooring radiator, coving, a door to the kitchen and double doors on to the Conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 11' 10" x 11' 2" (3.61m x 3.4m) Offering a multitude of uses with windows to 3 sides and double patio doors having views over and access to the private garden, tiled flooring and wall mounted heater.
FITTED KITCHEN 15' 4" x 6' 9" Maximum (4.67m x 2.06m) To include a comprehensive range of matching wall and base mounted units with complementing work surfaces over and tiled splash backs, space for Range Style cooker with extractor fan over, built in Fridge Freezer and Dishwasher, sink and drainer unit, tiled flooring, 2 windows to the rear, door to garage and radiator.
From the hallway a returning staircase rises to the first floor with a picture window to the front allowing natural light and doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 12' 3" x 10' 4" (3.73m x 3.15m) A great sized master bedroom with space for built in/fitted furniture, window to front, radiator and door to the En Suite Shower Room.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM Beautifully refitted to include a fully tiled shower cubicle, suspended wash hand basin, integrated WC, heated towel rail and window to side.
BEDROOM TWO 7' 10" x 10' 3" (2.39m x 3.12m) Having a window to the rear and radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 11" x 8' 7" (2.41m x 2.62m) Having a window to the rear and radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM A luxury re-fitted white suite to include a bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, window to rear, part tiled flooring and radiator.
GARAGE 8' 1" x 18' 3" (2.46m x 5.56m) (Please ensure that prior to legal commitment you check that any garage facility is suitable for your own vehicular requirements)
OUTSIDE To the rear of the property is a private garden with a decked area for entertaining, mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs to the boundaries offering privacy and ideal for the family buyer, both front and rear gardens are fitted with an irrigation system.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS as per sales particulars.
The Agent understands that the property is freehold. However we are still awaiting confirmation from the vendors Solicitors and would advise all interested parties to obtain verification through their Solicitor or Surveyor.
GREEN AND COMPANY has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that all measurements are approximate.
WANT TO SELL YOUR OWN PROPERTY?
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL GREEN & COMPANY BRANCH ON 0121 355 8828