Selling Property At Auction
Considering selling at auction?
There are many common misconceptions about property auctions, including the belief that you will achieve less than market value for your property and have to stick to a very tight moving timescale.
With the new modern method of auctioning this simply isn’t the case. Viewings are held as normal and bids are offered directly to the branch.
In fact, there are many benefits to selling your property in this way, including:
- A reservation price that you’re happy with
- Your own personal auction coordinator to guide you
- Potentially more interest in your property than if it were on the open market
- A faster sale
- A set date to complete and move within 28 days of exchange
- No estate agency fee available
- Suitable for all types of properties including vacant residential, tenanted, commercial properties and land/development opportunities
Sell with Green & Company at auction
Green & Company is proud to work in partnership with I Am Sold, which means we can listen to your circumstances and offer the best advice for you and your property.
It also means you have the opportunity to sell your property with one of the largest auction networks in the UK.