If you’re buying or selling a property, whether domestic or commercial, you may need a property survey to protect your investment or to satisfy your buyer. Green & Company’s Professional Services team has the experience and local knowledge you need for full peace of mind before you take your next step.
Why would I need a survey?
If you are not sure how a survey could help you, watch these videos produced by RICS, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors:
The importance of getting a home survey
Choosing the right survey
How can Green & Company help?
Whether you are looking for informal, expert advice or a detailed written report, our team of professionally qualified Chartered Surveyors can assist with:
- Independent homebuyer surveys
- Commercial property matters
- Schedules of condition
- Plus other property surveys
A mortgage valuation won’t point out any necessary repairs or structural issues that could cost you money further down the line.
Instead, choose a Homescore report from Green & Company’s team of Chartered Surveyors, which uses a clear rating from 1-10 for all key areas of the property to quickly and easily identify any areas of concern.
Download our flyer
Regulated by RICS
For added peace of mind, Green & Company is regulated by RICS, which demonstrates that we can be trusted to deliver high standards of service. To be regulated by RICS, a firm must:
- Practise to globally recognised standards
- Behave ethically, and act with integrity and honesty
- Have the required skills and competencies to do the job
- Manage conflicts of interests transparently
- Safeguard the security of client money
- Manage its finances appropriately
- Provide adequate and appropriate indemnity for all work
- Handle complaints and disputes fairly
As a regulated firm we agree to observe and comply with RICS Rules of Conduct for Firms, including working to RICS standards.
Want to know more?
Call 0121 241 3030 or email our Senior Surveyor, Mr Martin Woodhead BSc(Hons) MRICS email@example.com for further details.