If you’re buying or selling a property you need to instruct a conveyancer or solicitor. They’ll draw up your contract, arrange local searches, deal with any queries from buyers/sellers and request funds from your mortgage provider, amongst other tasks.
Choose a conveyancer
It’s important to choose a proactive conveyancer you can rely on to keep your sale or purchase moving. Propertymark has some tips for choosing a conveyancer here.
To make things easier for you we’ve hand-picked a panel of expert, local conveyancers that we recommend based on their service standards. Your local Green & Company branch can provide details of this exclusive panel, which offers:
- A fixed price service
- Move Bond* to protect against aborted transactions
- A ‘no move, no legal fee’ guarantee if you decide to withdraw from a sale or purchase for any reason before exchange of contracts
You can also benefit from our online, interactive service with milestone updates throughout the conveyancing journey – keeping you up to date at every stage of the process. Watch the video above for more details.
Are you legal ready?
Plus, if you’re selling, appoint one of our partner solicitors when your property first goes onto the market and we can advertise your home as ‘legal ready’, at no additional cost.
- Advertise your property as ready for sale – to make it more attractive for buyers
- Your solicitor will be ready to issue contracts to a buyer once a sale has been agreed
- Proven to speed up the conveyancing process and reduce the potential of an aborted sale
- No need to visit your solicitor’s office to complete paperwork
*Terms and conditions apply
Products and services we introduce to you are strictly on the basis that ‘you choose’ and you are under no contractual obligations. Green and Company receive a referral fee of £250. It is important to note that any referral fee regarding any products and services introduced to you by Green & Co are paid by the provider, for example the Lawyer, at NO COST to you. This will also be confirmed and clarified by the provider (if regulated) on their instruction paperwork. If you choose to use ‘the Move Panel’ service the Quote / Instruction email will clearly show the applicable referral fee.